Top 5 Best Shower Faucets 2021:
- SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 10 Inches Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer Shower Combo Set
- Moen T2153 Brantford Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Tub and Shower Trim Kit
- Esnbia Brushed Nickel Shower System, Shower Faucet Set
- Delta Faucet Linden 14 Series Single-Function Tub and Shower Trim Kit
- Starbath Shower System, Wall Mounted Shower Faucet Set
Whether you prefer quick and efficient showers or long, relaxing baths, neither will be a complete experience without a proper shower faucet!
There are so many amazing shower faucets on the market, from modern-looking styles to classic, vintage designs.
No matter what the interior of your bathroom is, you will be able to find the right one.
We’ve made this list to help you find the perfect shower faucet. After looking into so many options, we can say, with confidence, that these are our top picks.
So, if you want to find out about the best shower faucets available, keep on reading!
See Also: The Best Shower Mirror
5 Best Shower Faucets In 2021: Detailed Reviews
With this SR SUN RISE set, you get everything you will need for the ultimate shower experience. It includes both a rainfall and a handheld showerhead, as well as a rough-in valve and the trim.
If you’re looking for a shower faucet that will fit in your modern bathroom, then you are in the right place. The polished chrome finish gives this entire set a simple yet elegant design.
The rainfall showerhead and the shower hose are made of 304 stainless steel and the overhead arm and the handheld showerhead are made of brass. All parts have ten layers of chrome coating for a rust-resistant finish. All this means that this set is durable and sturdy and the nice weight of the showerheads adds to the luxurious feel.
The rectangular shape of the handheld showerhead will give you a wider stream of water compared to other shapes. Keep in mind that there aren’t any massage options, so you will be able to use only one showerhead at a time.
This faucet is an amazing choice if you’re struggling with low water pressure. The high-pressure technology in the valve will make the water pressure in your shower more powerful.
Overall, this is a high-quality, modern-looking set that is surprisingly inexpensive. It also comes with a lifetime warranty and a chance to replace it for free within five years!
- High-quality, durable materials
- Ten-layer rust-resistant chrome finish
- Improves low water pressure
- Comes only in chrome finish
2. Moen T2153 Brantford Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Tub and Shower Trim Kit – A Budget-Friendly Option
Moen is a brand known for making high-quality shower faucets so you can be sure this kit will not disappoint you.
In case you have a bathtub that you want to use for practical, quick showers but also for long, relaxing baths, you will not go wrong with Moen T2153 Brantford set.
This shower system was designed to be simple but functional and long-lasting. The minimalist, sleek design will fit nicely into your modern bathroom.
Every part is made of stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion and rust. What really impressed us is the “LifeShine” chrome finish of each piece that ensures ultimate durability. In other words, not only will this shower set last for a long time, but it will also be able to hold up in all kinds of environments.
The posi-temp valve is sold separately and it will help to maintain water pressure and temperature even when other water sources in your house are being used. It means you will not get a drop in pressure if someone is using the sink or flushing the toilet.
Another amazing thing about this faucet is that it complies with Americans with Disabilities Act standards!
All in all, this is an excellent shower set for all bathtub enthusiasts who also want to be able to take a quick shower. If you are on a budget, this is a very practical and affordable choice that you will not regret!
- LifeShine finish for exceptional durability
- Simple, modern design
- Practical for bathtubs
- Valve not included
3. Esnbia Brushed Nickel Shower System, Shower Faucet Set – Premium Pick
Another amazing shower set is this one by Esnbia. It comes with an overhead and a handheld showerhead, and a valve which you can use to swap between the two heads and also to easily adjust the temperature.
The 12-inch square rain shower and the shower hose are both made of 304 stainless steel which is known to be very durable and resistant to corrosion. The handheld showerhead, the shower arm, the showerhead bracket, and the valve are all made of brass. All parts have brushed nickel finish for a darker, more matte appearance.
The overhead shower head was designed with Air Injection Technology. It mixes water with air to increase the pressure to 100 percent and give you the feeling of real rain. If you have low water pressure, this will make it more powerful and, at the same time, it will save up to 30 percent of water. This means it’s good for the environment and your water bill!
Another great thing about this shower set is the pressure-balancing valve. It adjusts water pressure and controls the temperature. You can also position the lever to use both showerheads at the same time, but the water pressure will be half of what it usually is.
Although there are no massage options, the high water pressure of the overhead shower will make you feel like you’re in a relaxing spa!
- A huge rain shower
- Excellent water pressure
- Made of high-quality materials
- Saves up to 30 percent of water!
- Price is above average
4. Delta Faucet Linden 14 Series Single-Function Tub and Shower Trim Kit – Vintage Design and Versatility
Delta created this Linden 14 Series Kit for all lovers of traditional, classic style and vintage design. This is a faucet that has not only exceptional design, but also amazing versatility!
Apart from Venetian bronze, you can also choose between champagne bronze, chrome or stainless finish. However, we believe that Venetian bronze has a certain appeal and adds to the vintage vibe.
This shower kit is very useful if you have a bathtub since you can use different parts for quick showers and long baths.
The best thing about Delta Linden 14 Series Faucet is the versatility that comes with it! The showerhead has five different spray options. You can easily switch between full body spray, fast massage spray, full spray with massage, soft drenching spray, and pause. With these options, you can have a relaxing massage and spa experience every day in your home!
Included in this set is the Monitor Pressure-Balanced Valve Cartridge. It balances the pressure of both hot and cold water to ensure constant shower temperature and no sudden temperature changes if some other water source is in use.
In time, you will notice calcium and lime build-up on the showerhead. This is completely normal and cleaning it is not difficult. All you need to do is wipe away any build-up with your fingers without soaking it in any chemical cleaners!
- Vintage bronze design
- Five different spray settings
- Comes with a tub faucet
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Valve not included
5. Starbath Shower System, Wall Mounted Shower Faucet Set – Best Round Shower Head
In this Starbath Shower system, you get everything you will need for a perfect shower experience. It comes with a 12 inches round rain shower, a handheld showerhead which is automatic and self-cleaning, shower arm, shower hose, shower holder, and a shower mixer control valve.
The rain shower and the shower hose are made of 304 stainless steel, while other parts are made of brass. These materials will make sure your faucet lasts a long time and is resistant to corrosion and rust. The chrome finish gives every piece of this set modern and elegant design.
Shower control faucet is designed for control of pressure and temperature and you can easily switch between rain shower and handheld showerhead. However, the faucet is not designed to let you use both at the same time!
The installation process is easy since it was made to have standard US plumbing sizes. In the kit, you also get installation accessories, so you can easily install everything by yourself without any additional costs!
One downside of this shower system is the price. However, we believe that the contents of the kit and their durability are worth it!
The manufacturer claims that the ceramic disc cartridge can last for up to 500,000 uses. You also get a five-year warranty and if for some reason you wish to return it, you will get a full refund.
- Premium, rust-resistant materials
- The valve that controls pressure and temperature
- An automatic, self-cleaning showerhead
- Modern design
- A bit pricey
Things To Consider Before Buying A Shower Faucet
A good shower faucet is not cheap, so it’s important to consider a few things before you spend your money. Think about stuff like your needs, the style of your bathroom, the installation process and make a smart decision that you will not regret!
See Also: The Best Bath Pillow
- If you’re buying a new shower faucet, it’s best to choose the one that will not only be functional but also aesthetically pleasing.
- If you have a modern, fashionable bathroom, a good fit will be a shower faucet made of stainless steel with a simple, minimalistic design.
- On the other hand, if you prefer classic design, and your bathroom has a more vintage style, then you can’t go wrong with bronze fixtures and more traditional designs.
- When it comes to the finish of the faucet, there are a number of options you can choose from. A shower faucet is something you will be using every day, so it’s really important that you pick a durable one that is guaranteed to last you a long time.
- Most often, faucets have chrome, bronze, gold, and nickel coating. Chrome is the most popular among these because it makes the design of the faucet simple and universal.
See Also: The Best Utility Sink Faucet
3. Faucet Set Or A Single Faucet?
Many shower faucets come in a set, so it’s important to consider do you need one or two showerheads.
- If appearance is important to you, then buying a complete set is a good idea because you will never have a gadget in your bath that doesn’t fit with all the others. It will give your bathroom a complete look.
- A fixed overhead rain shower will give you an amazing spa-like experience at home. However, if you don’t want to get your hair wet every time, then it is not very practical and a handheld showerhead is a better choice.
- But, if you decide to get a set that contains both a fixed shower and a handheld showerhead, you will always have the option to choose the one you want. So, really think about your needs and if you choose a shower set, there are some high-end ones that also come with additional parts, such as multiple nozzles. These, of course, aren’t necessary, but they are a good choice if you want the ultimate, luxurious experience.
Read More: The Best Drugstore Body Wash
4. Water Flow Rate
- If you feel like the low water pressure in the shower is annoying or inconvenient, you should invest your money in a high-end shower faucet.
- Even if your plumbing infrastructure provides lower pressure, thanks to modern technology, a high-quality shower faucet will improve the water flow rate!
- On the other hand, if saving water is important to you, choose a system that will limit the flow.
In this list we included some options that offer high water pressure and, at the same time, save water!
- Many shower faucets are actually quite easy to install. It doesn’t take up a lot of time and the installation process is not complicated, so there is no need for you to call a professional. Of course, you can always call a plumber, but if you wish to try to do this by yourself, make sure to read the details of the installation before purchasing a faucet.
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
It cannot be denied that there are many amazing options on the market when it comes to shower faucets, so believe us when we say that this was not an easy task.
After carefully selecting the faucets and taking into account every detail, we present you our top recommendations:
- With this SR SUN RISE shower set, you can be sure you have a durable product. With high-pressure technology, weak water flow in the shower will be a thing of the past. All parts are made of premium materials with a chrome finish. And, it comes at a reasonable price!
Best Budget-Friendly Option: Moen T2153 Brantford Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Tub and Shower Trim Kit
- You will not be disappointed with the simple, elegant design and functionalities this shower kit offers. It has a “LifeTime” chrome finish for extreme durability, it is suitable for bathtubs and it is very budget-friendly!
Our Premium Pick: Esnbia Brushed Nickel Shower System, Shower Faucet Set
- If money is not a problem for you, then you should consider investing it in a premium shower kit like this one by Esnbia. Air Injection Technology, pressure balance valve and high-quality materials make this an option that shouldn’t be missed.