Top 5 Best Adjustable Wrist And Ankle Weights 2020:
- Bala Bangles Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights
- Nordic Lifting Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights
- BalanceFrom GoFit Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights
- HealthyModelLife Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights
- Fitnessery Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights
There are several ways to increase and improve the quality of your daily cardio training.
Amongst those that supply you with the best results is the resistance training.
Now, if you want a shortcut to a perfectly sculpted body, adjusting and matching the weights correctly is crucial for any improvements that you want to see on yourself.
You can achieve fantastic results in basically no time by adding wrist weights and doubling up the dose by adding ankle weights as well!
Of course, it wouldn’t be wise just to grab the first pair of equipment you lay your eyes on. To evenly distribute weight to take some off of yourself, you need to be smart about how you do it.
Even more so, you need to pick & choose your weights.
To make your entire trip to your goals easier, we’ll investigate, try & test the products, and find the best adjustable wrist and ankle weights for you!
5 Best Adjustable Wrist And Ankle Weights In 2020: Detailed Reviews
Wrist and ankle weights are affordable and extremely efficient. Think of them as add-ons that can help you facilitate and improve your workout regimen.
To help you narrow down and precisely pinpoint the best choices, we’ve compiled a list of versatile and affordable options for you!
Let’s dive in.
1. Bala Bangles Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights – Best for Walking & Jogging
To start our journey for the best adjustable wrist and ankle weights, we’ve decided to include a powerful fusion of comfort and aesthetics that we have in Bala Bangles.
Wrist and ankle weights are usually overlooked, yet very useful pieces of workout equipment, and it’s challenging to find those that are both comfortable and have a pleasing, sleek design.
Bala Bangles manages to combine those two aspects in the visually calming and attractive wrist and ankle weights. But, their sleek and modern design isn’t their only advantage.
Not only are they comfortable and practical when it comes to people with delicate skin, as they won’t scrape or produce a rash – they also distribute equal weight on both ankles and wrists.
What we loved most about this pair is the velvety, smooth touch that they provide you with, and essentially, you will feel no different while you wear them.
However, they can give you noticeable results in as short as two weeks!
The only downside that we managed to find about these adjustable wrist and ankle weights is that, well… They are on the pricey side.
But, it’s a small investment for something that one could be using every day!
Because of their unique design, they won’t make you stand out while you wear them, and will provide you with a multitude of wearing combination options because of their pastel colors.
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Comfortable and stretchy
- Provide a constant yet comfortable amount of intensity
- Versatile; can be worn by anyone
2. Nordic Lifting Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights – Best Budget-Friendly Option
Already an established name among the many in the market, Nordic Lifting stands out for their product quality and value, which is why their wrist and ankle weights found their place on our top list.
The focus of these weights is easily on comfort and durability.
While we are on the subject, they are easy to put on and take off and will hug your wrists and ankles comfortably.
They do tighten, but of course, without cutting off your circulation.
Nordic Lifting also supports a wide range of weight, from one, two, three, and five pounds for you to choose from.
Made from high-quality materials, they are enforced with neoprene padding and extra-stitching, which is a definitive voucher for durability. In addition to being durable, these adjustable wrist and ankle weights are reinforced with a Velcro closure.
We enjoyed the manufacturer’s directed attention to comfort and durability, but what we liked most about them is that they come with a neat package for easy storage and a one-year long warranty.
The only downside is the lack of aesthetic versatility, as they only have one color available to choose from.
This product managed to come out a shining victor of all my relentless tests and tryouts, which is why it is in my top favorites.
With the downside which can be ignored and doesn’t need to be necessarily seen as a downside, these adjustable wrist and ankle weights are a smart and valuable investment in the long run.
- Velcro closure, neoprene padding & extra stitching
- Comfortable and durable
- Carry bag for secure storage
- Wide range of weight to choose from
- 1-year warranty
- A single color variant
3. BalanceFrom GoFit Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights – Best Overall
Another pair of adjustable wrist and ankle weights that decided their focal point to be durability comes from BalanceFrom.
These wrist and ankle weights are designed to last, as their exterior is made of neoprene. This means that they won’t be easy to damage, and if you decide to test it out as we did, you’ll find yourself with a difficult task!
Along with that, they are equipped with reinforced stitching and, to top it all off, they are enforced with moisture-absorbing material.
With these, you will not have to be worried about skin scraping, or itchiness, as they feel soft and comfortable.
When it comes to their versatility, these wrist and ankle weights are fun and come in a variety of color options that you will be happy to include in your daily outfits.
Weight will definitely not be a problem for you as it has not been for us, as they are not too heavy to wear around all day. These ankle and wrist weights provide just the right amount of intensity to your daily routine.
We were delighted with this product, as it passed all our trials and tests with flying colors!
To conclude, what makes this a worthy investment is that it is backed up by a two-year-long warranty, which protects and ensures that your weights will be replaced or repaired in case of damage.
- Well-fitting with Velcro closure
- Soft and comfortable
- A range of weight to select
- A multitude of colors to select from
- Two years of warranty
- None that we could find!
4. HealthyModelLife Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights – Best for Women
No matter if your yoga or cardio routine is getting boring, or you are recovering in physical therapy, Healthy Model Life is there to save the day with their wrist and ankle weights.
When we speak about versatility, this model has a multitude of variants to pick and choose from. They offer their wrist and ankle weights in sets ranging from 1, 2, 5, to 8-pound ones.
They offer their weights in a multitude of sizes, and you will be sure to appreciate their stylish and simplistic design.
Exercising without weights can be challenging, and adding something extra on top of that can be a challenge in itself. However, with the extra padding provided by this product, your skin will remain intact!
Even if your partnership with those wrist and ankle weights turns sour, they offer a year-long replacement and a refund, which to us, is a massive bonus for those who are indecisive.
Perhaps the only thing that we could bring your attention to as a potential downside is that we found that this model lacks the 6 and 7-pound option, which for someone can make a real difference.
Other than that, we enjoyed testing and trying these out!
- They are a good fit on both wrists and ankles
- Extra-padding for more comfort
- A range of weight to select
- Year-long refund or replacement option
- Good weight distribution
- A leap between 5 and 8 pounds could be a bit much, in need of an “in-between” option
5. Fitnessery Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights – Best for Beginners
And as we are nearing the end of my top selection, I have just the product for the perfect closure.
Fitnessery’s adjustable wrist and ankle weights come in only one color – black – but this does not lessen their versatility.
Their line offers a selection of weights, from one to five pounds, so that you can comfortably up your exercise regimen!
These adjustable wrist and ankle weights make the perfect exercising companion, as there is a mesh carry bag included for storage and easier transport.
As this product is intended to be worn by either the male or the female population, hence their only color choice, it means that it’s highly adjustable.
While wearing them and testing them out, we found that these adjustable wrist and ankle weights wrap comfortably around ankles and wrists, as they can be secured to fit tightly with their Velcro straps.
They are so comfortable and provide a good, snugged-in feeling that you completely forget that you are wearing them.
Perhaps the only drawback that we could find about them was the fact that they were sewn in, and that additional weight cannot be added to or removed.
The neoprene doesn’t chafe or scrape your skin, and it ensures maximum comfort while wearing these wrist and ankle weights. They have a soft and velvety touch.
All in all, these are not only a comfortable product but also flexible due to the Velcro straps that they are enforced with. You definitely won’t regret this purchase!
- A great unisex option
- Don’t chafe or scrape the skin
- Durable and comfortable
- A range of weight to select
- Good value for the price
- Only one color selection
Getting The Best Adjustable Wrist And Ankle Weights – Buying Guide
If you are freshly getting into resistance training, you might be in need of some basic guidelines.
Training on your own, all while being a newbie, can be quite stressful and frankly demotivating, which is exactly why we’re here.
To make sure that you don’t repeat any of our mistakes, we’ve compiled a specialized buying guide that will facilitate the selection of the best adjustable wrist and ankle weights!
Make sure that you have the right weight to support your daily routine. There are a number of weight categories for you to pick and choose from, and we are going to break it down in three:
- 1-pound – 3-pound weights: These fit perfectly in the lightweight and beginner category, which is why their forte lies in walking and aerobics. Don’t think that, because they are light, they will have no effect on your daily regime – you will notice significant improvements after a short period of time!
- 4-pound – 6-pound weights: Once your resistance training has improved and your wrists and ankles are ready to take on more, you can comfortably join the middleweight category. This means that you can take up jogging instead of walking (while walking is still very much so in the game), as it will further improve your training.
- 7-pound – onwards: While 7 and 8-pound weights don’t technically go into the heavyweight category, they are the gates. If you decide to go above ten, it is not advised to do so without a health and fitness expert or an instructor. They are ideal for straight training.
- When it comes to your intended usage, you need to figure out what you will be using your adjustable wrist and ankle weights for.
- Whether it will be light training, walking, jogging, or strength training, your intended usage strongly dictates what type of weights you necessitate to accompany you on your fitness journey.
- You should pinpoint your priorities and decide from there on what kind of weights you will need!
- The materials which are used in the manufacturing of these weights are a very crucial point of buying your own ones.
- The material needs to be soft and stretchy, and it is optimal that it has a Velcro closure to increase flexibility.
- Other than that, you should definitely look for the more durable options and make sure that your adjustable wrist and ankle weights are made of high-quality materials.
- Ultimately, what makes these wrist and ankle weights wearable is that they are comfortable. They are of no use if they scrape, damage, or chafe your skin in any way.
- Comfort also depends on the correctness of weight choosing, as incredibly heavy weights can be not only bad for the health of your joints but also very uncomfortable to endure.
- Another crucial factor when it comes to choosing the right ankle and wrist weights is their adjustability.
- Because of their dual nature and in order for them to function as both wrist and ankle weights, this piece of exercise equipment needs to have a sustainable and flexible form of adjustment.
- This usually means that they should have the appropriate Velcro strap or closure in order to be able to tighten them according to the preferences of the users.
Now that you’ve made it this far, we can safely assume that you are an expert on this topic.
Nevertheless, after picking and choosing, testing, and then carefully curating this list, we have to say that we have a favorite!
BalanceFrom GoFit Adjustable weights were the ones that completely blew us away for their softness and comfort. Their wide variety of weights made the resistance training harder at first, but were, ultimately, what helped mold the perfect shape!
Our budget pick, Nordic Lifting wrist and ankle weight, is also a very useful and effective way to burn those extra calories that you want.
Finally, our runner-up weights are Bala Bangles.
Not only do they add more intensity to your daily routine, but they also provide you with faster and better results.
They offer a colorful palette of colors that will be suitable for everyone’s liking. Apart from that, they have a good, secure fit that is enclosed with a Velcro strap.