Top 5 Best Wrist Wraps 2021:
- Rip Toned Wrist Wraps Professional Grade with Thumb Loops
- Stoic Wrist Wraps
- IPOW Professional Quality Wrist Wraps
- WOD Wear Elastic Wrist Wrap
- DMoose Fitness Wrist Wraps
If you’re an experienced weightlifter, you must know the importance of proper weightlifting equipment and how useful it can be. For example, wrist wraps! With a good pair of wrist wraps, you can boost your performance and push yourself to undiscovered limits, without worrying about serious injuries that can come from workout mistakes.
Once you incorporate wrist wraps into your workout routine, you’ll notice a huge difference immediately. They provide stability, flexibility, and comfort, and at the same time, they prevent injuries and incorrect exercising by keeping your wrists properly aligned at all times.
If you’re not sure how to choose the best wrist wraps and what features are important to consider, we’ve got you covered with our list of the best wrist wraps!
So, stay with us until the end to find out about our top choices!
5 Best Wrist Wraps In 2021: Detailed Reviews
1. Rip Toned Wrist Wraps Professional Grade with Thumb Loops – Best Choice
If you want only the best when it comes to wrist wraps, you will not be disappointed by Rip Tones Professional Wrist Wraps. These are high-performance wrist wraps that provide ultimate wrist support and stability for weightlifting, Crossfit, MMA, Powerlifting, push-ups, planks, and strength training!
Rip Toned describes these wraps as the highest quality, most comfortable, gain-maximizing wrist wraps. They are made to be heavy-duty elastic wraps, they will eliminate failed lifts and they’ll protect your wrists from injuries during heavy lifts.
These wrist wraps are made of top-quality, extra wide velcro with high-precision stitching and reinforced thumb loops. They also feature long-lasting hook and loop strips for secure fastening. All this makes Rip Toned wrist wraps perfect for boosting your workout performance with more advanced and challenging lifts without worrying you’ll get hurt!
You can choose between a variety of colors, and there is also a stiff version and medium-stiff version. This is an important feature that you have to take into account because stiff versions are made for heavy lifting with little flexibility and medium-stiff versions provide good support, more comfort, flexibility, and wrist stability.
What we love about these wraps is that they are very easy and convenient to use. They are fully adjustable, you can quickly put them on and remove them during exercise, and they are very comfortable! Plus, they are machine-washable!
- Made of durable, extra-wide elastic velcro
- Come in stiff and medium-stiff versions
- Made for heavy-duty lifting
- Material is not as breathable as others
2. Stoic Wrist Wraps – Premium Choice
One of the best high-end wrist wraps are for sure these by Stoic. They are made of high-grade nylon fabric and heavy-duty elastic that’s been tested to see if it can withstand the most extreme conditions without stretching, and it can!
The design of the wrist wraps is very simple but powerful. They are all-black wraps with a huge logo, and they are medium-stiff. This means that they are comfortable around your wrists and at the same time, they provide stability, flexibility, and support!
Both wraps measure 36 inches in length, without the hook and the loop. This is the ideal length to provide tightness and make the wrapping process quick and efficient. The wraps are also fully adjustable, so you can make them fit perfectly. They also come in two other sizes, with 18” and 24” in length.
What makes these wrist wraps one of the best out there are the amazing hook and loop. The ½” thumb loop and the top grade 2” hook are made to be very durable without fraying or snapping. They are double zig-zag stitched to ensure they don’t tear from the elastic. On top of this, each wrap has a designated left and right hand for symmetrical wrapping.
In conclusion, if you want to boost your workouts with heavy lifts without worrying about hurting your wrists, the Stoic wrist wraps are your best choice!
- They come in three sizes
- Medium-stiff high-quality nylon and elastic fabric
- Double-stitched thumb loop and hook
- The price is a bit high
3. IPOW Professional Quality Wrist Wraps – Best Value For Money
Although they made the third place on our list, these IPOW wrist wraps are still one of the best options on the market. And on top of that, they are very affordable! They provide additional protection and improve athletic performance, so you can safely boost your workout routine.
IPOW wrist wraps are one size fits all. They are ideal for bench press, barbell snatch, kettlebell swings, pushups, baseball, boxing, and other sports. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional athlete, you’ll love these wrist wraps!
The material used to make the wraps is a lightweight and breathable polyester that prevents sweating. It features reinforced stitching for extra stability and the strong thumb loops keep the wraps in place so you can focus on your exercise instead of worrying they will come off. The stiffness of the wraps is medium, which means they provide enough flexibility, stability, and comfort!
The length of these wraps is 18.5”, which is a standard when it comes to wrist wraps since it fits most people. Both wraps have adhesive tapes that allow you to adjust them accordingly. Thanks to the high-elasticity material, you can tighten them without cutting off blood circulation. Whether you’re pushing yourself to the limit or you’re recovering from an injury, IPOW wrist wraps are the ones for you! Plus, they’re very budget-friendly!
- One size fits all
- Fully adjustable wraps
- Top-quality polyester with reinforced stitching
- Thumb loops might fray in time
4. WOD Wear Elastic Wrist Wrap – One Size Fits All
Another great and affordable choice are the WOD Wear wrist wraps. They are heavy-duty wraps made for fitness, powerlifting, bodybuilding, weight lifting, cross-training, and any other sport that requires the use of your wrists.
WOD Wear wraps are 18” in length which makes them ideal for both men and women. They come in eleven different colors and designs, including the American flag! These wraps are made of a blend of materials, including cotton, elastic, and polyester that absorbs moisture, so you don’t have to worry about sweat or them falling off! They are fully adjustable and you can tighten them enough without cutting off blood circulation.
The wraps also feature a thumb loop plus a hook-and-loop closure that ensures a perfectly secure fit while you’re exercising! The great thing about these wrist wraps is that all the materials feel very comfortable on the skin, and even if you tighten them real good, they won’t irritate your skin and leave noticeable lines when you take them off.
Overall, WOD Wear wrist wraps are a great choice for both men and women who want to increase the difficulty of their workouts. Whether you do Olympic lifting, strength training, Crossfit, gymnastics, yoga or some other sport, these wrist wraps will be your best friends!
- Premium blend of cotton, elastic, and polyester
- Great for a variety of sports
- Fully adjustable – one size fits all
- Medium stiff for stability, flexibility, and comfort
- Price is reasonable
- Some users complained that the thumb loop stitch is not great
5. DMoose Fitness Wrist Wraps – Most Attractive Designs
When it comes to interesting and unique designs, DMoose Fitness wrist wraps are absolute winners! They come in 15 different colors and designs, including three American flags, Texas flag, green and pink camo, stripes and stars and so on. You can also find a classic, all-black version if you’re not into colorful patterns.
Attractive designs are not the only good thing about these wrist wraps. DMoose wrist wraps also offer high-performance and they are ideal for a lot of sports, including weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, MMA, Crossfit and many more!
Unlike many traditional wrist wraps that start ripping due to heavyweights, these wraps have extra-wide fastening stripes with double stitching and super heavy-duty material that reduces stress, wear and tear.
The materials used to make these wrist wraps are breathable cotton and polyester with ultra-strong elastic stretch. This blend of materials makes them highly functional. The wraps are fully adjustable so you can adjust them according to your needs, and they will help keep your wrists straight so you can focus on increasing your gains while minimizing injury!
Besides 15 colors and designs, DMoose wrist wraps also come in two sizes. Depending on your needs, you can choose between 12” and 18”. All of them have a monster stretch hook-and-loop closure that’s flexible and able to adjust to your comfort level.
- Extra-wide, adjustable straps
- Super secure hook-and-loop closure
- 15 attractive designs in two sizes
- Fully adjustable for painless heavy lifting
- Durability is questionable
Why Do You Need Wrist Wraps?
Wrist wraps offer a lot of benefits. When you include wrist wraps in your workout routine, you’ll notice that they take the pressure off your wrists and they can even alleviate any pain.
Whatever sport you decide to do that requires using your wrists, wearing wrist wraps is a smart decision. Whether you do weight lifting, powerlifting, Crossfit, MMA, strength training and so on, wrist wraps will help you in so many ways.
The main benefit of wrist wraps is that they allow you to surpass your natural grip strength and push yourself to extreme limits. With a good pair of wrist wraps, you can boost your performance and workout routines like never before, without worrying you’ll get hurt!
Wrist wraps also keep your wrists straight and properly aligned so you don’t make any workout mistakes that could lead to serious injuries. Using wrist wraps is also a good idea if you’re recovering from an injury and you just want to stay in shape by lifting lighter weights than usual!
See Also: The Best Cooling Towel
What To Consider Before You Buy Wrist Wraps?
Now that you know about the advantages of wrist wraps, it’s time to see what are the most important things to consider before you choose a pair to buy. Since there are a lot of choices available, you have to think about some features and choose the ones that suit your needs the most!
1. Support And Flexibility
- When it comes to wrist wraps, the most important thing is how much support they provide. If they don’t offer much support, you might as well not wear them. So, always make sure to check what kind of support you get from the wrist wraps you wish to buy, and whether they can withstand heavyweights or whatever sport you wish to do.
- Flexibility is another important feature that comes hand in hand with support. Most wrist wraps are either stiff or medium stiff. Stiff versions are not as flexible as medium stiff, and they are ideal for super heavy weighs, while medium stiff versions provide more comfort and flexibility.
- The material used to make wrist wraps plays an important role in their performance and durability. You want wrist wraps that can withstand extreme conditions. They also have to be durable so you can use them for a long time without worrying they’ll rip or break. It’s also crucial that the material is elastic enough so they are adjustable to fit each person individually. Wrist wraps have to be made of a material that’s strong and provides a tight grip, without irritating the skin or cutting off blood circulation.
- The most common materials used to make wrist wraps are cotton, nylon, elastic, and polyester. Many wrist wraps are made of a mix of materials, like cotton and polyester, on nylon and elastic. It’s important for the material to be breathable and lightweight, and to absorb moisture, so when your wrists sweat, you don’t feel any discomfort or worries that the wraps will come off.
- Also, make sure to check whether the material your wrist wraps are made of is machine-washable if you don’t want to wash them by hand!
- Besides materials, you should also consider the length of wrist wraps. There are a lot of wrist wraps that come in only one size, and they are usually unisex and one-size-fits-all kind of wraps. These types of wrist wraps are fully adjustable so anyone can adjust them accordingly to their needs. The most common length of wrist wraps is 18 inches.
- However, there are some that come in a variety of sizes, including 12”, 18”, and sometimes 36”. They are also usually fully adjustable, so you don’t have to worry if they turn out to be a bit too long or short for your wrists!
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
Wrist wraps are a great way to enhance your performance and push yourself to your limits. You can find so many amazing choices available, and we hope we’ve helped you pick one with our list of the best wrist wraps on the market!
So, to sum up, we’d love to tell you about our final top recommendations!
Absolute Winner: Rip Toned Wrist Wraps Professional Grade with Thumb Loops
- Described as the highest quality, most comfortable and gain-maximizing wrist wraps, the Rip Toned Professional Wrist Wraps deserve the number-one place on our list. They are heavy-duty, high-performance wraps made for all sports that include heavyweights! And, they come at a reasonable price!
Our Premium Pick: Stoic Wrist Wraps
- If you’re not on a budget and you can spend a few extra bucks on wrist wraps, we highly recommend you to go with these by Stoic. They are made of proprietary heavy-duty elastic and premium nylon that Stoic brand stands by proudly. Whatever sport you decide to do, these wraps will be able to handle it!
Best Value For Money: IPOW Professional Quality Wrist Wraps
- If you want top-quality wrist wraps that are really affordable, you will not go wrong with IPOW Professional Quality Wrist Wraps. From material and stitching to performance and comfort, these wrist wraps are one of the best choices that are very budget-friendly!