Top 5 Best Nose Hair Trimmers 2021:
- Philips Norelco NT3000/49, Nose Hair Trimmer 3000
- Wahl Micro Groomsman Personal Pen Trimmer
- Braun Ear & Nose Trimmer
- DR ROCK 3in1 Waterproof Stainless Steel Nose Ear Hair Trimmer
- ToiletTree Products Water Resistant Stainless Steel Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer with LED Light
Yes, nose hairs are quite annoying but they play an important role as a part of your body’s natural immune system. If you think about it, nose hair prevents all kinds of nasty stuff like toxins, dust, bacteria and many other things from entering our body. So, in a way, we should be thankful for these short, little hairs.
Unfortunately, not all of us are lucky to have short nose hair. If you have the type of nose hair that’s thick and growing out fast, you’ve probably considered all the possible ways to get rid of it. Undoubtedly the best and safest way to do that is with a nose hair trimmer!
A nose hair trimmer is a tool you’ll fall in love with. Not only is it the safest way to get rid of nose hairs, but it’s also the quickest and hurts the least. Unlike with other hair removal tools, you’ll never have an ingrown nose hair with a trimmer!
If you want to buy a nose hair trimmer, now is the right time! There are so many amazing options to choose from, and you will not go wrong with any of these that made our list of the best nose hair trimmers.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in to see what are the best nose hair trimmers on the market!
Related: The Best Trimmer For Balls
5 Best Nose Hair Trimmers In 2021: Detailed Reviews
1. Philips Norelco NT3000/49, Nose Hair Trimmer 3000 – Best Overall
This nose hair trimmer by Philips deserves number one place on our list. This is a very powerful trimmer that provides fast and gentle trimming of nose and ear hair.
Philips Norelco NT3000/49 is a high-performance device that has been engineered to easily reach nose hair at a perfect angle. You can also use it on ear hair and eyebrows and you’ll get perfect results. Thanks to its extreme precision, you can be sure this Philips trimmer will remove all unwanted hair efficiently!
The trimmer comes with two interchangeable heads. One is dedicated for nose hair and the other one is skin-friendly and it can be used on eyebrows and other facial hair, like mustache, goatee, neckline, and sideburns. It’s always a good idea to have one trimmer head dedicated only to nose hair because it’s more hygienic!
The trimmer features advanced ProtecTube technology with an innovative guard system. It also has stainless steel blades that provide ultra-precise cutting. The blades cut quickly and painlessly. The ergonomic round shape made of soft-touch rubber gives you a firm grip for maximum control. The rubber is an excellent safety feature because it means the trimmer won’t become slippery if you use it in the shower!
The entire trimmer is waterproof so you can rinse it after use. It’s powered by one AA battery, and a Philips AA battery comes included!
- Comes with two trimmer heads
- Sharp stainless steel blades
- Ultra-precision and pain-free cutting
- Non-slip rubber body
- Some users complained it can be quite loud
2. Braun Ear & Nose Trimmer – Premium Choice
Braun is one of the most well-known brands when it comes to hair grooming and hair removal tools. All of their products guarantee 100% German quality and this ear and nose hair trimmer is no exception.
This is a nose hair trimmer that’s built to last. It is cleverly designed to be lightweight and easy to use. The precision and safety that this trimmer offers are outstanding. Thanks to the circular blade system you’ll be able to remove ear and nose hair with extreme accuracy and without painful pulling and tugging. The blades are made of stainless steel so they cut hairs quickly and painlessly!
What makes this trimmer so easy to use is the ergonomic shape. Due to the round, smooth shape, the trimmer sits comfortably in your hand, so it’s easy to use it at any angle to get to the hard-to-reach hairs.
Braun nose hair trimmer is a compact and lightweight device. It’s also cordless and runs on one AA battery. When you buy this device, you get a Duracell AA battery included. This battery can deliver up to 120 minutes of trimming, so there’s really no need to replace it very often. One more great thing about this trimmer is that it’s waterproof. You can use it while showering and once you’re done, just rinse it off.
Overall, with Braun nose hair trimmer you are guaranteed 100% German quality and high-performance!
- High-quality, high-performance device
- Stainless steel blades cut quickly and painlessly
- Offers extreme precision
- Runs on one AA battery
- A bit pricey
3. Wahl Micro Groomsman Personal Pen Trimmer – Best Value For Money
One of the best budget-friendly nose hair trimmers is this one by Wahl. This is a pen trimmer and detailer that comes with two detachable heads which you can use for nose hair, eyebrows, ears and so on.
This is a very handy, versatile trimmer that’s ideal for facial hair detailing. It’s great for any area that needs light hair removal, such as your neckline, sideburns, toes, and of course, nose and ears. The two heads that are included are interchangeable and rinseable. This means you can easily switch between the two and once you’re done using it, just rinse it with water. The two removable heads are not only convenient but they’re also hygienic since you can use one for your nose and the other one for everything else.
The blades are self-sharpening and they are the signature Wahl blades that have been used by professional barbers since 1919! The housing of the trimmer is made of anodized aluminum, which gives it a sturdy construction and a shiny, metallic appearance. The round shape is quite ergonomic and it gives you a firm grip so you can use it at any angle to reach all stray hairs. It’s also compact and lightweight, and it runs on 1 AAA battery.
Included with the trimmer you also get a small comb, an ear/nose trimmer head, a detail trimmer head, and a protective lid.
- Two interchangeable trimmer heads
- Compact and ergonomic shape
- Self-sharpening blades
- Runs on one AAA battery
- Battery not included
4. DR ROCK 3in1 Waterproof Stainless Steel Nose Ear Hair Trimmer – Most Versatile Choice
If you’re in need of a multipurpose trimmer, you’ll love this one. Although many 3-in-1 trimmers may be of a somewhat lower quality, that’s not the case with this one. This is a 3-in-1 stainless steel trimmer with amazing functionalities!
DR ROCK trimmer features mute technology with a 360° high-speed rotary dual-edge blades system for smooth and neat grooming in seconds! There is also a LED light to help you get to the hard-to-reach hairs.
In this grooming set, you get three removable and interchangeable trimmer heads. They are suitable for nose hair, ears, sideburns, eyebrows, beard, goatee, mustache, and neckline. One advantage of trimmers that come with multiple heads is that they are more hygienic since you can use separate heads for nose, ears and the rest of facial hair.
This trimmer is made of stainless steel and it also has stainless steel blades. It has a childproof lock for added safety and it runs on one AA battery. The blades are sharp and they can quickly and powerfully cut nose hair without irritating your skin or pulling the hairs, so you can have a wonderful, pain-free experience!
The stainless steel blades on all three heads are waterproof so you can safely wash them after every use. The stainless steel is durable and doesn’t rust, so you can even use it in the shower, just wipe it off with a soft towel afterward.
- Multipurpose – comes with three heads
- Stainless steel body and blades
- Features a LED light
- Child safety lock
- The battery is not included
5. ToiletTree Products Water Resistant Stainless Steel Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer with LED Light – Your Travel Companion
One of the best trimmers is this ToiletTree nose hair trimmer. Not only is it made of premium materials, but it also performs better than most others and, on top of all this, it comes at a reasonable price!
ToiletTree nose hair trimmer is a cordless, battery-operated trimmer made of high-quality stainless steel. This means it’s durable as well as resistant to rust and corrosion. The trimmer is also waterproof, which makes cleaning a breeze since you can simply rinse it after every use.
This is a nose hair trimmer with a rotary cutting system which is at the same time lightweight and powerful. It allows hairs to enter the trimmer tip from the top and from the sides. This feature will help you get rid of all stray hairs not only in your nose but also eyebrows and ears.
The stainless steel blades are made to cut hair both vertically and horizontally and it’s got a curved shape so you can reach everywhere.
Another amazing feature is the LED light. It’s very bright and it helps you to see better and get to those hairs that are hard to see and reach. The trimmer runs on one AA battery which means you’ll always be able to find a new battery easily when the old one dies.
- Made of stainless steel
- Fully waterproof
- Features a LED light
- Powered by just one AA battery – very economical
- Cordless and lightweight – perfect for traveling
- The shape of the trimmer is not round
Things To Consider Before You Buy A Nose Hair Trimmer
There are several important factors to consider before you choose which nose hair trimmer to buy. If you want to have the best possible experience, make sure to think about things like which type of trimmer head suits you best, do you prefer electric trimmers or those that run on batteries, what kind of attachments do you get included and so on.
1. Type Of Trimmer Head
The first thing you should think about is what kind of trimmer head you want. Nose hair trimmers come with three different options. You can choose between a rotary trimmer head, a foil guard trimmer, and a side action trimmer.
- The most popular and widely used out of these three is the rotary trimmer head. It usually has a small, stubby tip that’s narrow enough to fit into a nose. The great thing about rotary trimmer heads is that the risk of getting hurt is minimal because they are not long enough to reach too far into your nose.
- A foil guard trimmer has a design that resembles a foil guard razor. The hair in the nose can be easily trimmed thanks to the bladed edge which is turned sideways. And for extra safety, the blade is located below the guard.
- A side action trimmer comes as a part of a beard trimmer. It can be very useful if you’re looking for a two in one device, but they might not be the most efficient since they’re not designed as dedicated nose hair trimmers.
2. Battery vs. Electric
Another important thing to think about is whether you want a battery-operated trimmer or an electric one. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
- What most people don’t bother to check when they buy a nose hair trimmer that runs on batteries is what type of batteries it requires. Although most trimmers use AA or AAA batteries, there are some that use unusual batteries, like 1/2AA, AAAA or C sized batteries. The problem with these batteries is that they are not usually sold at local convenience stores, so it can be difficult to find them.
- On the other hand, if a nose hair trimmer is using a common battery, it can be an advantage because you can always use batteries from your TV remote or wall clock, in case they ever die suddenly.
- Electric nose hair trimmers also have their pros and cons. The problem with electric trimmers is that you always have to have a socket nearby and you cannot use them when there’s a power outage.
- Nose hair trimmers come in a variety of sizes, so before you decide which one to buy, think whether the size is important to you. If you don’t want a trimmer that will take up a lot of space, go with a smaller one. Small nose hair trimmers are also a good idea if you travel a lot and plan to take it with you every time. Plus, smaller ones are usually more comfortable to use than big, bulky ones.
- Nose hair trimmers will make a mess and you’ll have to clean them after every use. So it’s important to consider how easy it is to clean before you choose one. Some trimmers are waterproof, so you can simply rinse them after use. In case it’s not waterproof, you’ll have to remove the head and the blade to clean it properly. With most hair nose trimmers, you get a small cleaning brush that will make cleaning easier!
- Many nose hair trimmers come with different attachments, and they are usually a part of a two-in-one or three-in-one device. These devices allow you to groom beards and eyebrows, and most of them have three functions: trim, shave and detail.
- While it may seem like a good idea to get three-in-one trimmer, keep in mind that more often than not, they do not provide the high-performance you would get if you bought separate devices. So, if you really want a trimmer that acts as a three-in-one device, make sure it has both high-quality and high-performance.
6. LED Light
- This is a very useful safety feature that helps you to avoid harming yourself. When you put more pressure on your tissue, the LED light will intensify and you’ll know when you’re overdoing it. The LED light will also help you notice any hair you might have overlooked.
See Also: The Best Electric Shavers
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
Now that we’ve told you about our top picks, it’s time to choose yours! Whichever one you choose, we guarantee you will not be disappointed.
There are so many amazing options available, but we’re confident in our choices and we’re happy to tell you our top recommendations.
Best Choice: Philips Norelco NT3000/49, Nose Hair Trimmer 3000
- The number one on the list of the best nose hair trimmers is this Philips Norelco trimmer from the 3000 series. It’s a high-quality, high-performance device that comes with two interchangeable heads so you can use it for nose hair, ears, eyebrows, mustache, and so on! You’ll absolutely love it!
Best Value For Money: Wahl Micro Groomsman Personal Pen Trimmer
- One of the best affordable nose hair trimmers has to be this on by Wahl. It features signature Wahl self-sharpening blades that have been used since 1919! It also comes with two removable trimmer heads so you can use it for a variety of things. And, it’s quite inexpensive!
Premium Pick: Braun Ear & Nose Trimmer
- With Braun nose hair trimmer you are guaranteed 100% German quality. It’s a device that offers high-performance and extreme precision. It has stainless steel blades that cut quickly and painlessly. If you opt for this trimmer, you can be sure you’ll be able to use it for a long time!